Saturday, June 9, 2012

June 2012 Birchbox

This month the theme is Jet set. All boxes will include products from around the world and products ideal to keep in your carry-on luggage. I was super excited about this month's box because the new product that was loaded online looked fun and fabulous.

I received my box.  Not to happy with it although there are a few things in there that I like.

The box weight was .5665 included in my box were:

Comodynes self tanning towels (I will never use self-tanner)
Beauty Blender Cleanser (like! I wanted this last month)
N4 Super Bomb Prep and Protect (blah, I only use Pureology Products on my hair so this is a bust. I thought my son would like it since he is biracial and has the curly hair thing going for him but I was informed if it's not WEN Sweet Almond Mint Conditioner NO. )
Stainiac lip stain (yeah)
John Varvatos (I hate men's cologne. My son and my bf are soap deodorant guys and smell great naturally)
Tili baggie (hmmf)


Next Month's box should be a good one. Apparently Birchbox is teaming up with Glamour magazine. I certainly hope that box is better than this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment