Saturday, May 5, 2012

Zoya LE Birchbox trio

Got my LE birchbox trio last week and I have been having a wonderful time playing with the colors. Kate, Coraline and Belle are all gorgeous colors. 


                                                              Zoya Birchbox Trio




Kate is truly gorgeous. It's a pinkish grapefruit jelly. I really love this.  I did two coats of Kate, one coat of Belle to add shimmer and another coat of Kate. Adding the Belle to this manicure turned this color into a more of a cherry color.

Coraline is a juicy tangerine jelly. It's gorgeous! I usually lean more towards metallics and frosts but this is just awesome.  This is two coats of Coraline, one coat of Belle to give a little shimmer and another coat of Coraline. I used QNS stimulator as my base coat and Essie Good to Go as my top coat.

I have not used Belle on her own but can't wait. I am really happy with these. Perfect for summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment